Here's just a smattering of that divinely inspired wisdom:
- If it's something I like, it should be protected, regardless of the social consequences.
- If it's something I don't like, it should be abolished, regardless of the social benefit.
- We live in the Greatest Country On Earth but This Country is Going to Hell. Anybody spending time thinking about this contradiction is obviously an Intellectual Elitist.
- Other view? What Other view?
- Cut taxes! Social services (like building roads and repairing bridges, paying police and firemen) are a waste of money... they're just another form of welfare program. Let these people get real jobs!
- You don't need to understand people, just label them.
- You don't need to understand issues, just label them.
- It's not one person, one vote, it's one dollar, one vote!
- "Truth" is a flexible thing meant to support your idiology. The masses are idiots, and religiously accept what leaders say as the truth, regardless of what the facts suggest.